The First Presbyterian Endowment fund is designed to offer an extra dimension of stewardship, benefitting generations to come by providing an opportunity to make gifts and bequests that:
- Extend Christ’s message and ministry by consolidating any gift or bequest to compound the impact of loving and leading all people to deeper life in Jesus Christ, both here at home and around the world by direct mission support generated through earnings of the Fund.
- Extend support of varied, important Christian ministries well beyond the donor’s lifetime.
- Offer a resource and catalyst in matters of estate planning strategies or planned gifts and educating each other to remember the church and its mission.
- Create financial resources generated from the Endowment fund's earnings for the upkeep, maintenance and improvement of the church's facilities.
Designate a gift to the FPC Endowment Fund:
- Capital Gifts - Cash, Stocks, bonds, minerals, royalties and other acceptable property.
- Memorials and Honorariums - Gifts made in honor or in memory of a friend or family member.
- Planned giving - Deferred gifts may be made by naming First Presbyterian Church as a designated beneficiary in your wills, trusts, gift annuities, life insurance policies or retirement plans.
To donate online, click here to give a gift that will last for generations to come.